About: Casetta Group is a hotel management company, overseeing The Pearl in San Diego, Casa Cody in Palm Springs, Marina Riviera in Big Bear, The Surfrider in Malibu, CA, as well as Hotel Willa in Taos, New Mexico, Hotel Lucile in Silver Lake, Los Angeles and a hotel in Hudson, NY; currently being renovated.
Reporting to: Vice President of Sales and Marketing
Position Overview: Primary sales efforts are focused on group and event opportunities portfolio wide and include prospecting, correspondence with incoming leads post qualification, negotiating, contracting and proper pass off to the Event Service Manager.
Location: Los Angeles area with a responsibility to heavily prospect/entertain in San Diego monthly, Big Bear & The Surfrider on site entertainment needs as dictated by business / clients
Hotels in segment: Hotel Lucile, The Pearl Hotel, Hotel Marina Riviera, The Surfrider and Casa Cody as well as Hotel Willa until opening
- Fully develop the Group Market Segment through the solicitation of new profitable group business and the re-booking of current group business in both rooms and events
- Creates the annual Casetta Group marketing plan alongside the VP of Sales & Marketing
- Meet or exceed weekly, quarterly, and annual sales goals, targets and initiatives.
- Network & research to capture competitor’s accounts.
- Attend trade shows in and out of market – determine best ROI shows to attend that fit brand initiatives and company ethos.
- Maintain a complete database of accounts in defined territories.
- Oversee a Sales Coordinator in conjunction with the VP of Sales & Marketing
- Regularly perform sales calls and schedule sales blitzes
- Actively participate in community and industry organizations and travel where needed for client appointments, site visits etc. to benefit the portfolio’s exposure to the community and revenue growth.
- Develop SMART Plans & Development Goals as well as Market Place Action Plans quarterly.
- Work closely with all departments as needed including Director of Operations, Hotel General Managers, Chief of Staff, and Revenue Management departments to ensure that all details are communicated to ensure a successful meeting experience.
- Promote all Casetta properties and offer information to clients to cross sell the brand, as well and promote other memberships and relationships available for members at participating resorts.
Qualifications & Experience: 2-3 years of hospitality sales experience providing a successful track record in group / event sales. An understanding and appreciation of the boutique lifestyle brand industry.
Salary: $75,000 - $85,000 annually based on experience + sales incentive program with a bonus of 2% of sales once quota has been met, plus annual team bonus potential.